- NEW 2.0 version features power base for hands free application
- Enhanced interchangeable clip for easy swapping of light head attachment
- New 2 tone device design with a sturdier handle with improved circuitry
An LED facial, aka Color Light Therapy, uses four different wavelengths of UV-free LED lights that claims to boost collagen production and Increase blood circulation. Results from LED light therapy are cumulative, you receive additional benefits from doing a treatment a week for eight to ten weeks.
LED light therapy helps to reduce the appearance of by eliminating the bacteria. It also targets visible signs of ageing, fine lines, and wrinkles to help naturally plump up the skin. LED light therapy is a non-invasive treatment and requires no down time
3 Different Light Modes-Flash,Pulsing ,Stable to stimulate the skin cell and allow your skin to react to the different wavelengths benefits.
Easy to Use
Hands Free mode on Rejuven Light 2.0
How to use
- Select desired LED head then glide over the face making contact. Hold device still on each section for 2-3 mins.
- Focus on 4 Quadrants of the face. Use daily for 10-12 minutes total.Results from LED light therapy are cumulative, you receive additional benefits from doing a treatment every week for eight to ten weeks.
2.0 model advanced features
- Insert into power base then turn on power to pulse mode.
- Apply serum or cream to enhanced topical effect while device is on
New PowerBase for 2.0 Version
Rejuven Light utilizes 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF LIGHT THERAPY for your skin each with it’s own benefits powered by 48 individual LEDs.
The new 2.0 model comes with a base that props the device in a vertical position and allows it to be plugged in through the back. Allowing treatment to be performed without having to hold the device up and allowing you to apply any topical applications.
4 Wavelengths of Light Therapy
Red Light (625 +/- 3nm) Brightens and evens the skin tone. Proliferates collagen protein and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Tightens, firms and repairs damaged skin.
Green Light ( 525 +/- 3nm) Calms and balances the skin tone, this can help breakdown and prevent uneven melanin (pigment) production. An excellent treatment that leaves the skin even and bright.
Blue Light (Wavelength 464 +/- 3nm) Kills bacterium from within the skin whilst diminishing inflammation and preventing pimple breakouts.
Yellow Light (592 +/- 3nm) Relieves irritation and aims to enhance the immunity within the skin. It also stimulates the lymphatic and nervous system, to rid the skin of toxins and increase circulation. This treatment is best for swollen and sensitive skin.
Rejuven Light utilizes 4 different types of phototherapy for your skin each with it’s own benefits powered by 48 individual LEDs.
Light therapy effect
Rejuven Light is a LED light therapy system using four wavelengths of UV-free LED lights to boost collagen production. Light therapy when used in skin treatments promotes a variety of benefits for wrinkles, aging, stretchmarks, and elasticity.
- Improves skin tone, smooths skin texture, and helps lessen irregular pigmentation.
- Regenerates and stimulates collagen production by activating fibroblast cells that create collagen and elastin
- Heals blemishes, reduces skin degradation, helps improve sun damaged skin.
- Creates more skin moisture, increases circulation, leading to a healthier skin tone.
- Clinical studies have shown that skin cells grow 150-200% faster when exposed to certain LED light wavelengths.
- Powered by 48 individual LED lights that enables nutrition to penetrate deep into the body’s tissue for maximum effectiveness.
Four Different Light Therapy
CONTINUOUS OR PULSED WAVELENGTHS
Light therapy has been clinically proven to naturally help fight the signs of aging (red), kill bacterium (blue) , wound healing (yellow) and improve pigmentation (green).
The Rejuven Light also comes with this as an option :
Continuous lightwaves are as they sound. When the light source is turned on it stays at a constant level of output until it’s turned off. Many applications do benefit from treatment with continuous waves.
Pulsed lightwaves means that the light is interrupted, or pulsed, by a frequency. The light source is turned on and off at pre-programmed time intervals. This happens very quickly and is often not detectable by the human eye. Pulsed light may drive deeper into the tissue.